Tuesday 30 October 2012

Restarting the World

So, all the blog posts I originally had on there got deleted. How? I don't know. Fate telling me to stop spewing my thoughts and bothering the nice people on the internet? Maybe. Or, a chance to start a fresh and make this blog more than it was before? That's the one I'm going to go with!

  Before, my blog was about just pointing out the strange errors in the world we're so used to coming into contact with, we don't even know they're errors and think they make sense. But now, in fitting with my theme of rebirth of my blog, I want to do something else.

  I considered blogging about how fed up I am with the world today (go watch "The Revolution Will Be Televised" if you want a good angry laugh, or simply switch on the news to be bombarded with corruption and greed), but I decided I wanted to be more creative than that. So what do I want to do?

  I want to start a New World.

  What, you ask? That's a rather big thing to drop in so casually... Have I been watching The Little Mermaid and singing along to "A Whole New World" a few thousand times to many? Of course I have!

  But I have also been studying Mayan Cosmology and their 2012 end-date. You may have heard of it. Most people think its about the literal end of the world (thanks, Warner Bros.) But its about the end of this socio-political cycle (eg. enough of corrupt politics and inept leadership) and finally reaching peaceful social order. It's about leaving behind the shit Fourth World we're said to be in now, and starting again!

  Sound like a dream? Well, all ideas start off as dreams before they become reality. And what have we learnt over the paste few years - with social media, anything is possible! (Also, that if you eat upside down you definitely won't turn into a snake, but I think that was something cruel my grandparents told me when I was younger and nobody lived under that same sort of fear as I did.)

 I'm genuinely up for making a clean break and starting a New World, and I'd like some people, maybe even everyone, if they wanted, to come join me. How does one start a New World and not let the corruption and greed follow them? Want to know how? There is a way to escape, and no, its not mass suicide... Maybe conceptually... It's genius. You'll definitely want to know what it is. Stick with me. It's going to fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment